Please feel free to submit your Inquiry at any time. To send your inquiry use the form below and we’ll do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
- Accommodation as per program
- Tours and transfers as indicated in our package with local English speaking guide (private), unless specify with driver only
- Meals as specified (based on food only): B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Taxes (including VAT) and service charge.
- Pick-up / Drop Off van as per Transfer Rates Table (max. 6 persons per van including luggage)
- Surcharge for oversized luggage for SIC transfers (paid directly)
- Entrance fee to National Park paid directly to authorities (Adult 300 THB / Child 150 THB)
- Optional tour / Drinks
- Any Insurance
- Any air tickets or train tickets
- Meals that are not specified
- Other items not specified / Items & expenditure of personal nature.
- Tip for driver and bell-boys.
- Accommodation / meals at hotel in Phuket, Krabi, Suratthani or Khao Lak
- Superior Bungalows bookings subject to peak season Surcharge between December and February
All bookings to Deluxe Bungalows will be subject to 20 USD surcharge per room per night during following Public Holidays: 5 Dec, 12 Dec, 31 Dec 2018; 1 Jan, 8 Feb, 22 Feb, 6 Apr, 13 – 15 Apr, 2 May, 5 – 6 May, 9 May, 20 May, 19 – 20 July, 12 Aug, 24 Oct 2019.
Children policy for this package:
- Children 1 year old – free of charge, sharing bed with parents. (However, we do not recommend this package for children under 3 years old)
- Children age 2 – 3 years, 50% of adult rate;
- Children 4 – 9 years of age, 75% of adult rate;
- Child 9+ years, full adult rate;
Extend your stay in resort in Khao Sok for 1 additional night before or after the tour:
- Standard Room with Fan: 50 USD per person per night (Twin occupancy) | 57 USD per person per night (Triple occupancy)
- Superior Room with Fan: 88 USD per person per night (Twin occupancy) | 99 USD per person per night (Triple occupancy)
Superior Bungalow can add Air Conditioner for 27 USD per person per night;
Cancellation / No Show:
- Full cancellation policy will be advised upon making the reservation
- The itinerary and timing above is provided for your guideline only, minor program changes sometimes necessary, depending on weather conditions, room availability and other circumstances at the time of the operation.
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case.
- Meals as in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Should VAT (currently 7%) or any other government taxes change be introduced within the contract period, we reserve the right to adjust our rates accordingly to reflect these changes
- CBS Travel Asia reserves the right to adjust the rates if the fuel cost increase by over 15% within the contract period
Note for customers:
Do not bring lots of luggage. Bring the minimum: shorts, bathing suit, hat, T-shirt, good walking shoes for forest walks (no need for hiking boots), flashlight, sunscreen or suntan oil, your camera, and any personal medication or supplies. You are welcome to leave your bulkier luggage at our office while you are on the lake. Raincoats, mosquito repellent, and other necessities are available in Ta Khun town before heading up to the pier.
Emergency Contacts, Guide Contacts and telephone numbers, Hotel Vouchers and other documents will be provided by Reservation Team after or during Package confirmation.