Enjoy 10 days and 9 nights in the top destinations of Thailand! Visit the big attractions of Bangkok, dive into the history at Kanchanaburi, Ayutthaya and Sukhotai and explore the beauties of the North at Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. Accommodation in 5-star hotels, English speaking guide, all entrance fees, air-conditioned transportation, breakfast and lunches included.
|Package Tour Rates in US DOLLAR (USD) – Minimum 2 paying adults
All rates are nett PER PERSON including accommodation in sharing twin/double
|VALIDITY||RATE, USD||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
|Now – 31 Mar’17||2,422||1,007|
|01 Apr’17 – 30 Apr’17||2,253||837|
|01 May’17 – 31 Oct’17||2,242||826|
:: THE SUKHOTHAI BANGKOK – 5 STAR – DELUXE STUDIO – 2 Nights
|The Sukhothai Bangkok maintained an incomparable design and distinct style. Symmetrical colonnades, reflection pools, open-air arcades, combined with the best natural materials – bronze, teakwood and marble – together with fine fabrics and mirrors. From the moment you walk in, you feel you’ve entered a timeless place. Frozen in time, yet quietly dynamic.|
:: DHEVA MANTRA RESORT – 5-STAR – SUPERIOR ROOM – 1 Night
|From wood carvings to exquisite artwork, DHEVA MANTRA RESORT offers lavish accommodations that reverently capture the beauty of a bygone Colonial era. Bask in the ambrosial ambiance that only the sophistication of our signature spa and suites can provide. Traverse the length of the River Kwai, and be amazed by the abundance of Kanchanaburi’s historical marvels.|
:: SALA AYUTTHAYA – 5-STAR – SUPERIOR ROOM – 2 Nights
|Sala ayutthaya is an oasis, intimate and indulgent experiences located in heart of Ayutthaya, along banks of the Chao Phraya river. Our boutique accommodation in Thailand is opposite the famous Wat Phutthaisawan and situated nearby tourist attractions along with archeological and historical sites.|
:: SUKHOTHAI HERITAGE RESORT – 5-STAR – DELUXE ROOM – 1 Night
|Adding on 68 more boutique rooms and suites to the spectacular ancient capital of Sukhothai, The Sukhothai Heritage Resort opened in October 2007. Embraced within vast organic rice fields, adjacent to the Sukhothai Airport, the low-rise boutique accommodation is styled with ancient Sukhothai architecture and eclectic interior design inspired liberally by genuine Thai touch.|
:: ANANTARA CHIANGMAI RESORT – 5-STAR – DELUXE ROOM – 2 Nights
|Edging the Mae Ping River in Thailand’s beautiful northern city, Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is a luxurious sanctuary of contemporary, Thai and colonial style. Find tranquil seclusion at our Chiang Mai hotel. Relax on your balcony daybed, admiring courtyard gardens or the peaceful flow of Thai river life.|
:: DUSIT ISLAND RESORT CHIANG RAI – 5-STAR – 1 Night
|Nestled on an island in the middle of the Mae Kok River in Thailand’s northernmost province, Dusit Island Resort Chiang Rai is conveniently located near Chiang Rai’s city centre, providing the perfect gateway to the unique sights and sounds of the region, including soaring mountains, lush forests, serene rivers, ancient temples and colourful hill tribes.|
- Operated with a English speaking guide (accordingly to availability)
- All entrance fees as appropriated
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Accommodation at specified hotels in sharing twin/triple (or similar hotels) (02 Nights in Bangkok, 01 Night in Kanchanaburi, 02 Nights in Ayutthaya, 01 Night in Sukhothai, 02 Nights in Chiang Mai, 01 Night in Chiang Rai)
- Meals included as detailed: 09 Breakfasts (B), 08 Lunches (L), 01 Dinner
- Personal expenses, laundry, telephone, drinks during the circuit
- Other meals or services not specified in the itinerary
- Any insurance
- Any Visa arrangements (in case there’s any nationality that needs to apply for visa to enter in Thailand)
- International flights from/to Thailand
- Any domestic airline ticket
- 30% discount on tour price (not applicable for airfare) for child under 12 years old sharing a triple room with 2 adults
Cancellation / No Show:
- Full cancellation policy will be advised upon making the reservation
- Rates for triple rooms are equal as those mentioned for the sharing twin/double room
- Hotel’s early check in (before noon), late check out (after noon), connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
- No refund for unused services, splitting of package is not allowed
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents
- Please remember that for most countries in South Hemisphere is needful the valid yellow fever vaccination certificate upon entry in Thailand.
- If you have any doubts regarding if the country needs or not visa to Thailand, please consult with us.
- CBS Travel Asia reserves the right to change the rates if fuel prices rise 15% and above. Once it happen, CBS will inform in writing at least 15 days in advance before new prices are applied.
- Flights not included in the package prices.
- Prices for private tours need to be requested case by case.
Remark: Emergency Contacts, Guide Contacts and telephone numbers, Hotel Vouchers and other documents will be provided by Reservation Team after or during Package confirmation.