CBS in cooperation with Star Light is the newest member in The Luxury Collection Cruise. This five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With CBS Star Cruise, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
Prices starting from USD 141*
*The above price exclude transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark CBS / Star Light. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin
- 13.15: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations, and stop at Ti Top beach area.
- 15.00: Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave)
- 16.20: Sunset time. You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Visit Ti Top Island, swim and photo hunt
Option 2: Stay onboard and relax
- 18.00: Enjoy happy hours with free finger food and various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef
- 19.00 – 21.00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested
- 21.00 – 22.00: Time of second happy hours or join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”HALONG BAY – DEPARTURE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2624″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- 06.30: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck while charming the labyrinth of Karst to pass by a Pearl Farm, Cua Van area.
- 07.00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast while cruising to another side of Ha Long Bay to Drum cave, Virgin Girl cave, Human Head islet.
- 08.00: Join a guided and get your hand on some Kayaking to explore hidden parts of the bay. For those who not fancy at kayaking can share a sampan with other tourists to go to visit the cave in 15 minutes with a local rower.
- 09:00: Return to Starlight Cruise for shower.
- 09.30: Check out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue to roam around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor.
- 10.30: Have lunch while cruising to Oan Island where was a sense of film L’indochina by Paradis Film with famous French actress Catherine Deneuve played since 1992.
- 12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends.
Starlight Cruises Halong Bay, luxurious and classic style junk cruises offers the perfect mix in traditional elegance and modern comfort, experience the world’s natural heritage site Halong bay in style.
Starlight Cruises Halong Bay Special attention has been paid to the decoration and interior design. Halong Starlight Cruise features 32 comfortable rooms, wide and free front deck for viewing & photo shooting, special mini golf on board and separate swimming deck that is relax and comfortable space.
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old. Sharing same cabin with parents (free baby cot is available)
- Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75% (sharing room with parent). Full charge if staying in separate cabins
Cancellation charges applied for each cancelled number of reserved cabins
Cancellation for FIT bookings:
Party A considers a booking as FIT (Fully Independent Traveler), when all persons travelling together in one group are less than or equal 12 persons
|More than 7 days prior to check –in||No cancellation charge|
|03 days prior to check-in||50% of total rates|
|Less than 24 hours prior to check-in||100% of total rates|
|No show||100% of total rates|
What to take:
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash
- Waiting room at Hon Gai tourist boat wharf
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Kayak fee instead of Bamboo Rowing Boat option
- Bamboo Rowing Boat trip in Luon Cave instead of kayaking option
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class 1time/trip
- Snacks in happy hour
- Meals on-board – 2 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Complimentary a bottle water in bus and in room
- Insurance on-board
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- No refund for services not taken
- Conditions Apply