- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel
- The rest of the day is free at leisure
- Overnight in Hanoi
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”HANOI CITY TOUR” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2624″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 8.30AM: The day starts with visit to the complex dedicated to Ho Chi Minh- the nation’s founder, containing Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (viewed from outside on Mondays, Fridays and afternoons as closed), and house on stilts. This complex also comprises the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda– Hanoi’s oldest pagoda on the bank of West Lake.
- In the afternoon, visit Van Mieu- Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature & Vietnam’s first university). Constructed in 11th century, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take a cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets which were named after the specific goods once offered for sale at these places. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake to learn about legend of the lake and visit Ngoc Son Temple, followed by the Water Puppet show– a uniquely Northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history.
- Overnight in Hanoi
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”HANOI” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2625″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight back home
OPTION 1: Golden Lotus Luxury - 4 Start Hotel (starting from USD 189)
For many years the Golden Lotus Hotels groups has succeeded in offering outstanding value and comfort in the completive Hanoi mild range hotel market. Now this recently opened Golden Lotus Luxury hotel – the new premises continue their record of well managed value of money accommodation for short and long term stays in Hanoi.
Room type: Lotus Deluxe
OPTION 2: Sheraton Hanoi - 5 Star Hotel (starting from USD 274)
Close to the bustle and excitement of the city, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel is surrounded by lush gardens, sweeping lawns, and tranquil courtyards. This peaceful oasis features picturesque views of West Lake and is less than 10 minutes from downtown Hanoi. Truly “resort within the capital city of Vietnam”, our hotel provides the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience.
Room type: Deluxe
- Price is in US dollars per person (adult rate), based on twin shared and non-commissionable.
- Price is not include Compulsory dinner on 24 & 31 Dec (if have)
- Accommodation bases on lowest room category of each selected hotel. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mentioned or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Bottled mineral water & wet wipes on car during the tour
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All kinds of airfares and airport taxes
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
- Surcharge for peak season or public holiday
- The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case
- Conditions Apply
More information about CBS Travel Asia and Hotelclub88.com, please click here.