- Arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel
- Check-in the hotel and the rest of the day is free at leisure
- Overnight in Saigon
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS & CITY TOUR” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2624″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Depart at 8.00AM from your hotel to visit the incredible underground Cu Chi Tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence and reunification.
- In the afternoon, visit the moving War Remnants Museum which presents a partial, but riveting, view of the American War, as it is known in Vietnam. Continue to the Reunification Palace, former residence of the Indochina Governor General and later President of the Republic of Southern Vietnam until the fall of Saigon in April 30, 1975. The day ends with visit to Notre Dame Cathedral and the bustling Ben Thanh Market for shopping.
- Overnight in Saigon
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SAIGON DEPARTURE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2625″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight back home
OPTION 1: Paragon Saigon - 4 Start Hotel (starting from USD 219)
A short 3-minute walk from the Opera House and Vincom Shopping Centre, Paragon Saigon Hotel (formerly Royal Lotus Hotel Saigon) is a modern property which features beautiful French-Vietnamese decor. This 4-star property in Ho Chi Minh City also provides a fitness centre and free Wi-Fi.
Room type: Premium
OPTION 2: Pullman Saigon Centre - 5 Star Hotel (starting from USD 263)
Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, close to Ben Thanh market and the major tourist attractions, the upscale Pullman Saigon Centre has 306 signature rooms combining design, comfort and connectivity. The 5-star hotel serves innovative cuisine at its all day dining restaurant and rooftop restaurant, which has stunning city views.
Room type: Superior
- Price is in US dollars per person (adult rate), based on twin shared and non-commissionable.
- Price is not include Compulsory dinner on 24 & 31 Dec (if have)
- Accommodation bases on lowest room category of each selected hotel. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mentioned or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Bottled mineral water & wet wipes on car during the tour
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All kinds of airfares and airport taxes
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
- Surcharge for peak season or public holiday
- The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case
- Conditions Apply
More information about CBS Travel Asia and Hotelclub88.com, please click here.