- Arrive at Siem Reap International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel
- The rest of the day is free at leisure
- Overnight in Siem Reap
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SIEM REAP/ANGKOR THOM & ANGKOR WAT” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2624″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- After breakfast, depart for Angkor Thom, the ancient royal city of the Khmer Empire with its centre piece; the Bayon temple. Although it may look like a shapeless mass of stone, further scrutiny reveals towers with enigmatic faces of former King Jayavarman VII. Continue to the Terrace of the Elephants, which served as a platform from where the King could welcome back his victorious army and the Terrace of the Leper King, which holds perfect carvings winding along a narrow passage way that leads to the Baphuon complex.
- Continue to Ta Prohm, considered to be one of Angkor’s jewels with is overgrown fig trees, giving a haunting yet exotic atmosphere. The magnificent roots of the trees have merged itself over the centuries with the temple’s huge stone blocks, emphasizing a ‘forgotten city’ feeling.
- In the afternoon, continue to Angkor Wat, one of the modern wonders of the world. The temples are set among a large forest with shaded roads which are relatively quiet and suitable for cycling. On arrival at the temple, drop off the bikes and stroll through the intricately carved hallways that still show hundreds of fine carvings of Apsara and Hindu mythology and discover small shrines still in use today by the local people. Be amazed by the sheer size of the temple and learn how the Khmer Empire prospered between the 11th and 13th century. Continue cycling around the complex before heading back to the check-point from where you transfer back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SIEM REAP / ROULOUS TEMP & BANTEAY SREI TEMPLE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2625″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- After breakfast, start with a short drive to the Roulous temple group. The ruins of Roulous are among the oldest Khmer monuments in the area, dating back to the 9th century reign of King Indravarman I. Witness the evolution of these magnificent temples from the early days of the Khmer empire up to its peak with the Angkor temples in the 13th century. There are three key Hindu structures that remain at Roulous; Lolei, Bakong and Preah Ko, which were all part of the ancient city of Hariharalaya. You will peacefully explore the temples and soak up the local atmosphere away from the crowds. Walk a total distance of 3km from one temple to another and meet local friendly villagers on the way.
- In the afternoon, continue to visit to Banteay Srei temple. This red sand-stone temple is one of Angkor’s most significant structures as its walls are decorated with elaborate carvings which have been preserved remarkably well. They provide an excellent into the Angkor civilization and their beliefs. It was built in the 10th century and was dedicated to the Hindu god – Shiva. Drive back to hotel for relaxation.
- Then, visit to Artisans d’Angkor, an organization focusing on training unschooled rural youth in traditional handicraft skills. Ancient techniques are still practiced here such as wood and stone carving, lacquering, gilding and silk painting.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SIEM REAP – DEPARTURE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2626″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Free time until transfer to the airport for your flight back home
OPTION 1: Miracle Angkor - 4 Start Hotel (starting from USD 307)
Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia’s newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us… you.
Deluxe Garden View: Deluxe Garden View
OPTION 2: Shinta Mani resort - 5 Star Hotel (starting from USD 473)
The Shinta Mani Resort is a newly renovated boutique property centrally located in the leafy French Quartier between The Royal Gardens and the Old Market Area just 15 minutes from the Angkor Wat.
Room type: Pool View
- Price is in US dollars per person (adult rate), based on twin shared and non-commissionable.
- Price is not include Compulsory dinner on 24 & 31 Dec (if have)
- Accommodation bases on lowest room category of each selected hotel. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mentioned or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Bottled mineral water & wet wipes on car during the tour
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All kinds of airfares and airport taxes
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
- Surcharge for peak season or public holiday
- The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case
- Conditions Apply
More information about CBS Travel Asia and Hotelclub88.com, please click here.