- Arrive at Luang Prabang International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel
- Overnight in Luang Prabang
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”LUANG PRABANG CITY TOUR” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2624″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- An optional early start gives you the fantastic opportunity to participate in the daily morning rituals of saffron-clad monks collecting offerings of Alms’ (often in the form of sticky rice) from the faithful residents. This tradition is very unique in Laos, being the only Buddhist nation still preserving the ritual.
- Start visiting The National Museum (closed Tuesdays) at the former Royal Palace, displays a lovely collection of the artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early, we visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham, Wat Mai; visit Wat Xieng Thong, we then climb up to the top of Phousi Mount for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a beautiful sunset view of the city and the Mekong River. From there, we explore Street Night Market, where you can find the lovely collection and handmade textile by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”LUANG PRABANG/PAK OU CAVES & KUANGSI WATER FALLS” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2625″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- After breakfast, we enjoy boat cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a panoramic view of the tranquil countryside as well as an interesting visit to the mysterious of Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by pilgrims. Along the way, we stop at the small village of Ban Xanghai, where the local rice wine is distilled. We return to Luang Prabang in the afternoon, on the way we take a short drive to Ban Phanom, a small village well known for its hand weaving.
- In the afternoon, we continue towards Khouangsi Waterfall, en route, we visit the local villages of Lao ethnic minority groups at Ban Ouay, Ban Ou, Laoloum and Ban Thapene, and then drive to the beautiful Khouangsi Waterfall. Here you can take a dip in the inviting pools or walk along the forest trails surrounding the waterfall. We return to Luang Prabang by late afternoon and continue to Ban Xangkhong, a village well known for silk handweaving and for traditional Saa Paper making. We return to the city by late evening to watch the sunset at Wat Siphouthabath.
- Overnight in Luang Prabang
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”LUANG PRABANG- DEPARTURE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2626″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Check-out of the hotel and board a private transfer from the hotel to the airport to take flight to next destination
Villa Santi hotel - 4 Star Hotel (starting from USD 478)
This century-old former residence of Luang Prabang’s princess is just 500 metres from the Royal Palace. Featuring colonial-style architecture, this boutique property boasts an outdoor pool, spa and fitness facilities. Villa Santi Hotel’s rooms and suites feature wooden furnishings. They are equipped with a TV and coffee/tea making facilities. Private bathrooms come with shower facilities and a bathtub.
Deluxe Garden View: Deluxe
- Price is in US dollars per person (adult rate), based on twin shared and non-commissionable.
- Price is not include Compulsory dinner on 24 & 31 Dec (if have)
- Accommodation bases on lowest room category of each selected hotel. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mentioned or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Bottled mineral water & wet wipes on car during the tour
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All kinds of airfares and airport taxes
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
- Surcharge for peak season or public holiday
- The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case
- Conditions Apply
More information about CBS Travel Asia and Hotelclub88.com, please click here.