- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel
- The rest of the day is free at leisure
- Overnight in Hanoi
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”HANOI CITY TOUR” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2624″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- 8.30AM: The day starts with visit to the complex dedicated to Ho Chi Minh- the nation’s founder, containing Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (viewed from outside on Mondays, Fridays and afternoons as closed), and house on stilts. This complex also comprises the One Pillar Pagoda, whose origins date back to the foundation of city. Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda– Hanoi’s oldest pagoda on the bank of West Lake.
- In the afternoon, visit Van Mieu- Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature & Vietnam’s first university). Constructed in 11th century, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take a cyclo ride around the Old Quarter streets which were named after the specific goods once offered for sale at these places. Stop at Hoan Kiem Lake to learn about legend of the lake and visit Ngoc Son Temple, followed by the Water Puppet show– a uniquely Northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history.
- Overnight in Hanoi
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”HANOI – HA LONG BAY” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2625″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- At 8.00AM, depart from your hotel in Hanoi. Take 3.5 hour drive to Ha Long Bay, one of the World Natural Heritages recognized by UNESCO with over 3,000 spectacular limestone islands rising from the clear, emerald sea in the Gulf of Tonkin. Upon arrival, welcome aboard. Enjoy welcome drink before check in at your cabin. While the junk is passing many rocky islets, caves, floating villages and beaches, your lunch will be served on board with fresh seafood. Explore Surprise Cave- one of the most beautiful ones of the bay.
- Free time afterwards for swimming or relaxing on the sundeck. Later on, the junk moves a quiet area to dock for overnight stay. Dinner with Vietnamese food is served on board.
- Overnight on board
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”HA LONG BAY – HANOI (BRUNCH) | HANOI – SAIGON by flight” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2626″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Early morning practice Tai Chi on the sundeck and admire the sunrise. Breakfast or brunch is served while the junk cruises back from Ha Long Bay. Ready to disembark and transfer back Hanoi
- Then transfer to the airport for flight to Saigon
- Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to your selected hotel for check-in
- Overnight in Saigon
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS & CITY TOUR” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2627″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Depart at 8.00AM from your hotel to visit the incredible underground Cu Chi Tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence and reunification.
- In the afternoon, visit the moving War Remnants Museum which presents a partial, but riveting, view of the American War, as it is known in Vietnam. Continue to the Reunification Palace, former residence of the Indochina Governor General and later President of the Republic of Southern Vietnam until the fall of Saigon in April 30, 1975. The day ends with visit to Notre Dame Cathedral and the bustling Ben Thanh Market for shopping.
- Overnight in Saigon
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA/BEN TRE – SAIGON” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2628″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Depart from your hotel at 08:00, it takes only 2 hours pleasant drive to Ben Tre province crossing Rach Mieu bridge. On arrival in Hung Vuong Pier, hop on a motorized boat on Ben Tre river – one of tributaries of Mekong river while sight-seeing lively activities along river as fishing, water transferring. Our first stop is at brickwork to see how to make bricks traditionally by printing and baking. Continue to visit one of plenty of coconut processing workshops located along canal. Return to the boat and go through natural scissors creeks to a village and see some local houses making sleeping mats and enjoying some fruits.
- Take a motorized cart (tuk tuk) or bicycle on shady paths, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to be able to touch on really life and find out about tropical culture from peasants.
- Lunch at a riverside restaurant.
- After lunch, we take a rowing-boat along beautiful water palm creek before meeting up the motorized boat and transfer you back to the pier. Return to hotel after a memorable day merging in Mekong Delta local living.
- Overnight in Saigon
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”SAIGON – DEPARTURE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2629″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Free time until transfer to the airport for your departure flight back home
OPTION 1: Golden Lotus Luxury - 4 Start Hotel (starting from USD 795)
For many years the Golden Lotus Hotels groups has succeeded in offering outstanding value and comfort in the completive Hanoi mild range hotel market. Now this recently opened Golden Lotus Luxury hotel – the new premises continue their record of well managed value of money accommodation for short and long term stays in Hanoi.
Room type: Lotus Deluxe
OPTION 2: Sheraton Hanoi - 5 Star Hotel (starting from USD 974)
Close to the bustle and excitement of the city, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel is surrounded by lush gardens, sweeping lawns, and tranquil courtyards. This peaceful oasis features picturesque views of West Lake and is less than 10 minutes from downtown Hanoi. Truly “resort within the capital city of Vietnam”, our hotel provides the perfect balance between tranquility and convenience.
Room type: Deluxe
:: Halong Bay
OPTION 1: Sealife Cruise - 4 Start Hotel (starting from USD 795)
Newly launched in Feb, 2013, Huong Hai Sealife Cruise Ha Long with 26 luxury guest cabins at 5 star service level is the best choice for travellers to Halong bay with the expectation of high-end facilities, professional services. Moreover, our cruises bring you a good chance to meet fishing villagers and discover truly natural beauty of the nature world wonder: Halong bay. To guarantee the most fantastic trip for you, all of our services from the dining room, guest room, bars, sundeck, massage rooms and many other recreational facilities are at the highest level of luxury and offered by all friendly, well trained crew. Let’s take Huong Hai Sealife Cruise for a truly experience.
Room type: Suite
OPTION 2: Indochina Sails - 5 Star (starting from USD 974)
Backed by over 20 years experience hosting international guests on the tranquil waters of Halong Bay, Indochina Sails has set a new standard for luxury cruising. The first company to offer overnight cruises on the bay, we are now widely known as the number one choice for discerning travelers. Our fleet of six newly built wooden junks are designed in time-honoured traditional style, with contemporary and luxurious cabins and facilities. What better way to experience the natural beauty and spectacular seascape of this UNESCO World Heritage site than on board an Indochina Sails junk!
Room type: Superior
OPTION 1: Paragon Saigon - 4 Start Hotel (starting from USD 795)
A short 3-minute walk from the Opera House and Vincom Shopping Centre, Paragon Saigon Hotel (formerly Royal Lotus Hotel Saigon) is a modern property which features beautiful French-Vietnamese decor. This 4-star property in Ho Chi Minh City also provides a fitness centre and free Wi-Fi.
Room type: Premium
OPTION 2: Pullman Saigon Centre - 5 Star Hotel (starting from USD 974)
Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, close to Ben Thanh market and the major tourist attractions, the upscale Pullman Saigon Centre has 306 signature rooms combining design, comfort and connectivity. The 5-star hotel serves innovative cuisine at its all day dining restaurant and rooftop restaurant, which has stunning city views.
Room type: Superior
- Price is in US dollars per person (adult rate), based on twin shared and non-commissionable.
- Price is not include Compulsory dinner on 24 & 31 Dec (if have)
- Accommodation bases on lowest room category of each selected hotel. Higher room grade can be arranged subject to availability and additional charge
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mentioned or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Bottled mineral water & wet wipes on car during the tour
- Drinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharge for public holidays (if any)
- All kinds of airfares and airport taxes
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
- Surcharge for peak season or public holiday
- The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case
- Conditions Apply
More information about CBS Travel Asia and Hotelclub88.com, please click here.