Enjoy 9 days and 8 nights in the top destinations in Vietnam! Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum in Hanoi, the Imperial Citadel in Hue, take a guided walking tour around Hoi An Ancient Town, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, practice Tai Chi on the sundeck at Halong Bay and much more.
You will be welcomed at the Hanoi or Saigon airport (of your choice) and transferred to our selected 4/5-star hotel in town. The package includes daily breakfast, transfers, entrance fees and tours with local English speaking guide.
Option 1: Arrive in Hanoi & Departure from Saigon
Option 2: Arrive in Saigon & Departure from Hanoi
FIT Package Rates: US Dollars (USD)
|VALIDITY||RATE, USD||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
|05 Jul’16 – 30 Sep’16 /
01 May’17 – 30 Sep’17
|01 Oct’16 – 31 Dec’16 /
01 Jan’17 – 30 Apr’17 /
01 Oct’17 – 31 Dec’17
Surcharges: US Dollars (USD)
|VALIDITY||RATE, USD||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
|Surcharge for Spanish Speaking Guide||93||93|
|Surcharge for Half Board (5 Lunch at Local Restaurant)||70||N/A|
|Flight: Hanoi – Hue or Saigon||127||N/A|
|Flight: Danang – Saigon or Danang – Hanoi||127||N/A|
|Visa authorization letter (Spanish is visa exemption)||25||N/A|
:: HOTEL NIKKO HANOI – 5 STAR – DELUXE ROOM – (HANOI)
|Being the only 5-star-hotel in Hanoi managed by a leading Japanese hospitality group, the Hotel Nikko Hanoi with its ideal location, well-appointed and spacious rooms, elegant furnishings, premier dining excellence, large entrance and parking lot will make your stay in Hanoi a very pleasant one to remember.|
:: INDOCHINA SAILS – 4-STAR – SUPERIOR ROOM – (HALONG BAY)
|The first company to offer overnight cruises on the bay, Indochina Sails is now widely known as the number one choice for discerning travelers, operating a fleet of six newly built wooden junks designed in time-honored traditional style, with contemporary and luxurious cabins and facilities.|
:: ELDORA HOTEL – 4-STAR – DELUXE CITY VIEW ROOM – (HUE)
|Eldora is the best 4 star boutique hotel which embodies the very essence of colonial elegance and blends it with modern conveniences, affording guests a truly singular experience. The well-appointed luxury bedroom feature distinctive the Renaissance elements and include furnishings made of luxurious materials, immersing guests in the mystique of the ‘premier of luxury’.|
:: HOI AN HISTORIC HOTEL – 4-STAR – RUN-OF-HOUSE ROOM – (HOI AN)
|Established in 1991, the Hoi An Hotel is admired for its location, charm, and world-class facilities. Guests can access stunning Cua Dai beach, 4km East, by hopping on a shuttle bus that runs on the fifteen minutes. It is also a quick walk to the Old Town (where clients will inevitably go to visit the tailor’s).|
:: NEW WORLD HOTEL – 5-STAR – SUPERIOR ROOM – (SAIGON)
|Centrally located within the business hub at District 1, New World Saigon Hotel offers 533 tastefully appointed rooms. Just 20-minutes’ drive from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, the hotel is within easy reach of Ben Thanh market and many of Ho Chi Minh City’s most popular attractions, making it a perfect choice for leisure or business trips.|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as mention or similar
- Transfer services in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees, other boat fees where applicable
- Meals as listed in the program B= Breakfast; L= Lunch & D = Dinner: pre-arranged at local restaurants based on local food with set menu.
- Tours with local English speaking guide
- Mineral water & tissue on day tour
- Dinks and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals.
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time.
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses
- Internal airfares in the tour (please refer to the supplement quotation)
- International airfare from/to Vietnam
- International airport departure tax
- Visa handling fee, visa stamp fee.
- Personal expenses such as Bar, telephone & Laundry bills
- All other service not stated in the program
Terms & Conditions:
HOTEL CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time: 13:00 or 14:00
Check out time: 11:00 or 12:00
Early check-in or late check-out time is subject to availability and with additional charge. Let us know beforehand check in & check out time you expect for proper arrangement.
NOTE ON TRANSPORTATION
Our price based on the group arrives at one time (one flight). In case, clients arrive on different flight times, and need different airport transfer, extra transfer will be charged. We apply the same for departure date.
Our price of the tour is not included travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase health/travel insurance for your trip to Asia.
CHILDREN POLICY (Package Rate only)
- Accompanied child from 1- 4 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 30% of adult price if sharing existing bed(s) with parents
- Accompanied child from 5 – 6 yrs: charge 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 7 – 11 yrs: charge 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
- Accompanied child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate
In case child less than 12 yrs using twin share room with an adult, please pay full fare.
Please make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from the entry date. Also please check whether you need an entry visa to Asian countries (Vietnam/Lao/Cambodia/Myanmar/Thailand) before starting your trip. Please consult with us if you are not sure.
There is no compulsory to get any vaccine to visit our countries. But we encourage you to have popular Vaccine such as Diphtheria, Tetanus, Typhoid, Polio. You may consult your doctor before traveling.