*** Minimum 2 persons traveling together ***
:: OPTION 1: Panda Hotel (starting from USD 433)
Panda Hotel is a unique hotel in Yangon, Myanmar’s economic capital, providing affordable accommodations with excellent services and facilities. The hotel sits on a high ground overlooking the city and delivers stunning views of the Yangon skyline just out your window.
Room type: Superior
:: OPTION 2: Kandawgyi Palace Hotel (starting from USD 582)
The Kandawgyi Palace Hotel, Yangon situated in its privileged position on the shores of the tranquil Kandawgyi Lake (Royal Lake) and was originally opened in 1934 as the Rangoon Rowing Club.
Room type: Standard room
:: OPTION 3: Belmond Governor's Residence (starting from USD 891)
A romantic, colonial-style mansion dating from the 1920s, Belmond Governor’s Residence is redolent of the days when it was home to the ruler of Myanmar’s southern states. With its fan-cooled verandas and teak armchairs, this delightful Belmond hotel in the elegant Embassy Quarter of Yangon, conjures up a bygone era while offering every modern pleasure.
Room type: Deluxe
* Price is in US dollars per person, based on twin shared.
* Minimum 2 persons (paying adults) traveling together
- Hotels accommodation with daily breakfast
- English speaking stationed guide service
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees and zone fees for the visits mentioned
- International ticket to/from Yangon
- Visa arrangements for Myanmar
- Meals other than mentioned
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory dinner at hotel
- Festival surcharges
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Any other items not mentioned
- There can be changes to offered prices depending on the increases in fuel cost, domestic airfares and USD exchange rates and festive season surcharge. However, we will do our best to honor the offered prices by negotiation with our suppliers. If it’s beyond our control, all surcharges are to be advised.
- The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case
- Conditions Apply