*** Minimum 2 persons traveling together ***
- Transfer to the hotel and sightseeing including colorful downtown Yangon, Chaukhtatgyi pagoda, a colossal reclining Buddha, a scenic photo stop on beautiful Kandawgyi Lake and the Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most impressive golden stupas.
- Overnight in Yangon
Meals Provided: None
- Actual itinerary can be changed depending on the available flight time
- In general the check-in and check-out times at all hotels, unless otherwise stated in this itinerary, is between 12.00 noon and 14.00 hours
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”YANGON SIGHTSEEING” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2624″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Continue Yangon sightseeing. Highlights include the National Museum, which is filled with cultural exhibits from Myanmar’s colorful past, and a visit to a family-run cottage industry where glass is hand blown. Later visit the hollow Botahtaung Pagoda, through which you can walk and see many ancient relics and artifacts.
- Overnight in Yangon
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”EXCURSION TO TWANTE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2625″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- Today take a local early morning ferry up the Yangon river to the pottery making village of Twante. In addition to the local atmosphere on the ferryboat, enjoy this quiet village and see the interesting process of making clay pots. Return to Yangon by car and in the afternoon visit the famous Scott’s market, a sprawling complex built in 1926 and filled with handicrafts of Myanmar.
- Overnight in Yangon
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”YANGON DEPARTURE” icon_type=”custom” icon_img=”2626″ animation=”fadeIn” info_list_link_apply=”no-link” title_font_size=”16″ title_font_line_height=”24″ desc_font_size=”13″ desc_font_line_height=”18″]
- At leisure until departure transfer.
Meals Provided: Breakfast[/info_list_item][/info_list]
:: OPTION 1: Panda Hotel (starting from USD 433)
Panda Hotel is a unique hotel in Yangon, Myanmar’s economic capital, providing affordable accommodations with excellent services and facilities. The hotel sits on a high ground overlooking the city and delivers stunning views of the Yangon skyline just out your window.
Room type: Superior
:: OPTION 2: Kandawgyi Palace Hotel (starting from USD 582)
The Kandawgyi Palace Hotel, Yangon situated in its privileged position on the shores of the tranquil Kandawgyi Lake (Royal Lake) and was originally opened in 1934 as the Rangoon Rowing Club.
Room type: Standard room
:: OPTION 3: Belmond Governor's Residence (starting from USD 891)
A romantic, colonial-style mansion dating from the 1920s, Belmond Governor’s Residence is redolent of the days when it was home to the ruler of Myanmar’s southern states. With its fan-cooled verandas and teak armchairs, this delightful Belmond hotel in the elegant Embassy Quarter of Yangon, conjures up a bygone era while offering every modern pleasure.
Room type: Deluxe
* Price is in US dollars per person, based on twin shared.
* Minimum 2 persons (paying adults) traveling together
- Hotels accommodation with daily breakfast
- English speaking stationed guide service
- Transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees and zone fees for the visits mentioned
- International ticket to/from Yangon
- Visa arrangements for Myanmar
- Meals other than mentioned
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Compulsory dinner at hotel
- Festival surcharges
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels
- Any other items not mentioned
- There can be changes to offered prices depending on the increases in fuel cost, domestic airfares and USD exchange rates and festive season surcharge. However, we will do our best to honor the offered prices by negotiation with our suppliers. If it’s beyond our control, all surcharges are to be advised.
- The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
- Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
- CBS TRAVEL ASIA holds the rights to change the rates without any prior notice
- Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case
- Conditions Apply